School of Law (SOL)
- Undergraduate Programmes- BA LLB, BBA LLB and B.COM LLB
- Post Graduate Programme- One Year LLM (Corporate Law / Criminal Law / Energy Law / International Law)
- Doctoral programme- Ph.D.
- Vision: To make School of Law a Nationally and Internationally reputed and renowned centre of legal education.
- Mission: To make Sharda University, School of Law a premier institution of legal education globally viable and nationally vibrant.
- Multi-cultural Environment - Students from more than 15 Nationalities’.
- Strategies: Academic Rigour, Legal Education with Good Training and Focus on Employability
- Teaching Aspects: programme Module, Pedagogy, Evaluation, Feedback from students.
- Pedagogy: Lectures / PPT, Class Discussion, Case Law Presentation, Group Presentation, Self-Learning, Home Assignments, Tutorials, Group and/or Individual Project Assignment.
Emphasis Areas & Methodology: High Quality Legal Education (Emphasis on Teaching – Learning, Interactive sessions by Legal Luminaries, Legal debates etc.)
Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Internship- Students get opportunity to intern with National Legal Services Authority, New Delhi, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, New Delhi, National Green Tribunal, New Delhi, Election Commission, Human Rights Commission, Chamber of Senior Advocate Mr. KTS Tulsi, Member of Parliament etc.
- Conference & Seminars
- Moot Court- Ist Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition, April 2016, 33 teams from all over India participated. Hon'ble Mr. Justice PC Pant, Judge, Supreme Court of India was the Chief Guest in the Valedictory Session.
- Clinical Legal Aid
- Guest Lectures by Judges of Supreme Court and High Court, Senior Academician, Senior Advocate of Supreme Court / High Courts.
- 27 Years
- A wide experience of 20 years in Teaching, Research, Litigation & Industry.
- LL.B. (Gold Medalist)
- 8 years
- Ph.D (Thesis submitted)
- LL.M (UGC-NET Qualified)
- B.A LL.B (Hons.)
- LL.M (Criminal Law)
- UGC NET Qualified
- 14 years of teaching experience
- M.A (Sociology) from S.N Sen B.V.
- P.G from C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur in 1997. Ph.D from Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra, awarded in 2001
- Ph.D - "A sociological study of young urban women’s attitude towards traditions and rituals"
- 9 years of work experience in Teaching, Research and Administration.
- Pursuing PhD
- MBA , U.P Technical University, Lucknow
- UGC-NET in management.
- M.Com, CCS University
- B.Com, CCS University.
- 9.5 years and association with Sharda is for 8 years.
- Ph. D pursuing
- UGC Net
- 40 Years
- Diploma in International Law
- 9.5 years
- Pursuing Ph. D
- PGDBM (Finance/ Marketing)
- B.Com (Accounts)
- 40 years out of which 15 years Law experience as Advocate (6 years) & Legal Adviser, Narcotics Control Bureau (9 years)
- Ph.D (in law)
It was a great time we spent in Sharda University. Sharda has very wonderful faculty and they are very cooperative and campus environment is very positive. Training and placement department continuousHarshdeep Batra, MBA
It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post-graduation from School of Business Studies, Sharda University. The relationship between faculties and student is very cordialDeeksha Gupta, MBA - Marketing & Finance
Taking admission into Sharda is like paying for an exclusive world tour. The university is comprised of different people from different nationalities which makes it a global community for diverse learIkechukwu M. Torti, MBA – International Business
Building my career in Sharda University enriched my life. I can somehow see that my future is totally reliant on the career for which I am grateful to every faculty member of Chemistry Department, SchKanjur Wangdi, Master of Science (Integrated), Chemistry
Studying architecture in Sharda has widened my perspective and has given me an idea of the importance of architecture in today’s day and age. The faculties and staff are very helpful and are alwShreeyukti Shah, Architecture
Architecture is a field with uniqueness and individuality, the passion for which comes within the individual. Being a part of this course in Sharda University is like know your own individuality. TheZainab Manzoor, Architecture
Hi.. ! I am Mohd. Faizan studying in school of architecture and planning is currently in 3rd year in sharda university. It has been a great experience. Here in sharda we have great faculty membeMohd. Faizan, Architecture
Sharda University is the best university across the india and is known for its excellence . It has all the best facilities under one roof - state of infrastructure , erudite faculty , professional teaYamini Sharma, Architecture
I can positively say Sharda University has made me a better person. It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and inMohammad Arish, Architecture
Hello! I I am student of Sharda University pursuing Architecture. I am currently in 3rd year. It has been a great experience overall here in Sharda. we have a panel of great faculty members who aAparna Chatterjee, Architecture